Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Call to Fashion

Last year, I travelled to England, and my eyes were opened to the creative beauty that is fashion. Top Shop, H&M, New Look had designs and fabrics that inspired a new passion within me. This small city girl from Saskatchewan had her nikey* socks blown off. I had a lot of lost time to make up for, but it was inticed.
Since then I have been scowering blogs, tv shows, and webpages, when I need a break from the textbooks. I have gathered so many pictures, I figured, why not share it? Maybe someone will enjoy my discoveries, and maybe this will help me become even more savvy. I believe participating in the culture you wish to be apart of is an important part of growing, so here I am.
Enjoy my pictures and posts! I'm no run-way diva, but I love the industry... and I like to think I have style....ish....

No comments:

Post a Comment